The motel has a AAA Tourism three stars rating.
Our motel features:
- 12 rooms accommodating two to three people
- 5 queen rooms (3 self contained)
- 1 large self contained family room (queen and single)
- 6 double rooms
- air conditioned rooms available
- All rooms have remote control colour TV/DVD, tea coffee with biscuits, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards clock radios and toasters
- Balinese style BBQ area overlooking the tropical salt swimming pool
|Standard from||$90/night (2 people)|
|Deluxe from||$100/night (2 people)|
Surcharges apply Saturday nights, school holidays, long weekends and Splendor in the Grass Festival.
Cancellations less than 8 days will be charged at the full amount. Cancellations between 8 and 30 days, 50% of the total reserved accommodation will be charged.
The motel is situated within close walking distance to Brunswick Heads village, river and ocean beaches.
The village of Brunswick Heads features the Brunswick Hotel overlooking the river, many excellent restaurants and interesting retail stores.
The Brunswick Markets are held on the first Saturday of each month and are situated on the banks of the Brunswick River.
The Brunswick Chalet Motel offers a relaxing alternative to busier centres of Byron Bay and the Gold Coast. Byron Bay is a 10 minute drive south and the Gold Coast is 25 minute drive north.